Pokemon Formal Ball
Since we have evolved and hit double digits this year, we decided our ball should be all about evolving too! Welcome to this years Third Hamacon Ball. Our ball will be Friday night, July 19th. Please check schedule for exact times. Brush up on those ballroom dance moves and come and show us what you have. We will be playing classical music from all your favorite animes/manga. Please make sure to follow dress guidelines. Best Dressed Winner will be chosen among all Pokemon cosplayers and announced during ball.
- Ball, prom, evening dresses, tuxedos, suits, slacks, collared shirt and tie, and formal military uniforms are allowed.
- Formal cosplays are encouraged. Cosplays must be formal and may require attendees to make changes to adhere to the dress code.
- No large props or cosplays.
- No tennis shoes, sneakers, or flipflops. Sandals and slip-ons must be formal/semi-formal.
- No t-shirts, shorts, tank tops, denims, or worn out pants.
- No gore or zombie cosplays.